Monday, June 28

FIVE

Dophin turned FIVE today.
I L O V E this kid soooooo much it hurts!
We had a water party in our backyard and played games like:
Pin the Fin on the Shark
Over and Under Water Balloon Race
Musical Beach Towels
(Dolphin rrrrreally wanted a pinata so....)
we did a Pinata
Fish, Fish, Shark
etc. etc.
I got my craft on and made him this birthday crown.
(Shhh, don't tell. It was super easy to make!)
He originally wanted me to make him a praying mantis birthday cake.
I talked him into a beach/water themed birthday cake.
Hello! I couldn't find a praying mantis cake anywhere on the internet, besides, I think this cake turned out waaaay too cute for words. ;)
I used this cake recipe - Dolphin's favorite! and this frosting.
YUM!
Happy Birthday!
I love you to pieces.
I'm glad you had a fun day.

No comments: